| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amman in August is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is transfered across on average 0 days.
- The blue above Amman is brilliantly sunny with an average of a staggering 12:32 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 0:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 95.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 4.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amman August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Amman, Jordan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Amman:
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 322.6 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) N
- Beirut, Lebanon - 209.1 kms (130 miles) NNW
- Haifa, Israel - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Irbid, Jordan - 64.2 kms (39.9 miles) N
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 43.2 kms (26.8 miles) NW
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 110 kms (68.4 miles) W
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) W
- Jerusalem, Israel - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) W
- El Arish, Egypt - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) WSW
- Ma'An, Jordan - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) S
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 290.2 kms (180.3 miles) SSW
- Eilat, Israel - 288 kms (179 miles) SSW