| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amman in July is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Amman is extremely sunny with on balance an astonishing 13:07 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 14:00.
- There are approximately 0:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 94.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 5.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amman July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Amman, Jordan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Amman:
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 322.6 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) N
- Beirut, Lebanon - 209.1 kms (130 miles) NNW
- Haifa, Israel - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Irbid, Jordan - 64.2 kms (39.9 miles) N
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 43.2 kms (26.8 miles) NW
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 110 kms (68.4 miles) W
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) W
- Jerusalem, Israel - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) W
- El Arish, Egypt - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) WSW
- Ma'An, Jordan - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) S
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 290.2 kms (180.3 miles) SSW
- Eilat, Israel - 288 kms (179 miles) SSW