| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amman in November is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of fluid is laid down across on average 5 days.
- The blue above Amman is slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:46 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:29.
- There are approximately 2:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amman November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Amman, Jordan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Amman:
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 322.6 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 274.8 kms (170.8 miles) N
- Beirut, Lebanon - 209.1 kms (130 miles) NNW
- Haifa, Israel - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NW
- Irbid, Jordan - 64.2 kms (39.9 miles) N
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 43.2 kms (26.8 miles) NW
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 110 kms (68.4 miles) W
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) W
- Jerusalem, Israel - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) W
- El Arish, Egypt - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) WSW
- Ma'An, Jordan - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) S
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 290.2 kms (180.3 miles) SSW
- Eilat, Israel - 288 kms (179 miles) SSW